- The Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT), that frames policy for the Income-tax department, has issued an order for the creation of the NeAC ( National e-Assessment Centre )Centre. The Centre will have 16 officials and will be headed by Principal Chief Commissioner ( Krishna Mohan Prasad) of Income-tax (PCCIT) as its chief.
- Max Bupa and Indian Bank ink bancassurance tie-up to offer health insurance solutions to over 40 million Indian Bank customers.
Under the agreement, Max Bupa will provide comprehensive health insurance solutions and services to over 40 million customers of Indian Bank spread across 2800 branch network, through a slew of digital touch points.
As part of the tie-up, Max Bupa’s offerings will include both retail and group health insurance products besides Indemnity and Fixed Benefit products.
Complete article: thehindhubusinessline(Click here)
As of Current Affairs September 22, 20191.
- Actor Govinda appointed as the brand ambassador of Madhya Pradesh
- Governor of Madhya Pradesh: Lal Ji Tandon.
- Madhukar Kamath elected as chairman of the ABC (2019-20) . ABC – Audit Bureau of Circulations
- ABC established: 1948; Headquarters: Mumbai.
- CBDT Established: 1944; Chairman: Pramod Chandra Mody.
- Ashish Mehrotra, MD & CEO of Max Bupa
- MD & CEO of Indian Bank: Padmaja Chunduru.